Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Khuda (free album stream + news) :)

•  TomKhudaTomKhuda
    • hello! it's been a while since i've posted anything on here about what we've been up to...

we've just got back from a 3-month long trip around the european mainland... and plans currently being made to return in may! our debut record 'Palingenesia' came out in November and was put out by Field Records on CD and Prugelprinz Records on Vinyl!

we've uploaded the whole thing to our new bandcamp site where you can check it out (and download it for a fiver if you're feeling generous!), it'd be nice to hear a few thoughts: www.khuda.bandcamp.com

we've also made a new blogspot site (where we'll post news/reviews/other general shit talk... aka bye bye myspace!) - www.khudanews.blogspot.com

in 2011 we'll play a bit more in the UK I reckon (including some gigs with manatees in feb). we're also currently finishing off the writing of our second record which (if things go to plan) should emerge in mid 2011... more news about that later, but in the meantime... here's a new song:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=onZTqAsjd9M

hope everyone's well.

tom.
    •  mikemike
    • Listening to the new album now!
    •  TomKhudaTomKhuda
    • thanks dude. hope you like it! :)
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Hey buster hopefully catch up with you when i'm finally back (still in Europa) kept seeing you boys on my tail all tour... ha ha! Gonna see Sandis next week he's a dude isn't he!
    •  TomKhudaTomKhuda
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Hey buster hopefully catch up with you when i'm finally back (still in Europa) kept seeing you boys on my tail all tour... ha ha! Gonna see Sandis next week he's a dude isn't he!

yeah... i'll definitely be at your leeds dates dude. gave sandis a massive sloppy kiss from me!! hope you're having fun :)
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • The best time man... shame paths didnt cross really but kept seeing your name on upcoming flyers in venues I was playing in which made me smile.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Saw these guys on Friday night - very intricate jazz-metal. Good stuff!!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Khuda (free album stream + news) :)