Menu
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • anybody wanna book me for a show April onwards? Fancy a few weekends away... if anybody has any thoughts or wants to hook up?

Usual places to get in touch. Oh and I put up a couple of new tracks one on each myspace page.

By the way does anybody know how to make your myspace page look better design wise? I want a nice back ground photo on each from the out phto libary on the computer and no idea how to do it... I'm not very tech. Also anybody know how to put music onto Imovie? Sorry computer idiot apologies.

Tim
    • Anybody able to help on the myspace question?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Anybody able to help on the myspace question?

Sadly I have not worked out how to do the Myspace stuff that you require.
    • Cheer Mazz... doesn' make you less awesome in my eyes sir.

Any computer people know out?
    •  ad_sotad_sot
    • Moving into a new place soon, away from the sticks and back into the centre of town. Gonna be promoting shows again starting hopefully in may... so could maybe get something going down in ol'Swansea Town for you, provide a matress to doss on and various other creature comforts my good man. Take you to see the sights too.

Btw, new e-mail addy, I've gone facebook and myspace incommunicado due to a stalking nut-job and the gossip driven environment of my town - adam.howell33{at}googlemail.com so best contact on here or through that.
    • Cheers ad shall e-mail you forthwith! was talking to Matt the other day about a trip to Swansea that'd be marvellous.

Cheers

Tim

P.s. Who's good for sheffield shows these days fancy seeing some of youz.
    • Broken Bones off Grit my next record on www.myspace.com/timholehouse

Winters icey glaze a dictaphone recording played on the very old guitar I have in what you look like. Not the cleanest recording and some big ol' mistakes in there... but rough and ready just like me!

www.myspace.com/timothycholehouse

Cheers for listening

Tim/timothy c

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Bored now...