Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Lords of Bastard - help with tour dates-Sept

•  memnonmemnon
    • Howdy all,
      Been a reader for some time but this is the first post so i hope no there's no internet politic related offence caused !

We (Lords of Bastard-Edinburgh) are trying to arrange tour dates in England for September.
      Currently we possibly have a booking in Derby on Sat 19th Sept, so we're looking for help sorting something out in Liverpool, Sheffield, Manchester. and/or anywhere else people can help really !
      Any bands that are interested in gig swaps to play in Edinburgh, that's no problem either.
      Any info would be much appreciated!

Cheers !

www.myspace.com/lordsofbastard
    •  KingmobKingmob
    • Help the Man oot! This band are braw.

The fact I am in them does not have any bearing on my opinions.

More forums should have skull emoticons!:rolleyes::cry::x:cool:
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Want me to see what i could sort for London maybe?
    •  memnonmemnon
    • That's totally appreciated Tim, cheers man. Unfortunately i don't think we're gonna be venturing "that far" south for this one, workin for the man n all that.
      Hopefully we can sort something out later in the year if we can get in touch nearer the time?

muchas gracias!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Yeah get G to get in touch... love to have you down. Always a pleasure to see G and I remember enjoying you chaps when we played with you as well... and G tells me Rhodes paino... Nice!
    •  memnonmemnon
    • YO))))))
      soz for the blatant B U M P....

Still looking for help here, if anyone can help it be great to hear from ye !
      Ideally something on 16/17/18th 20th Sept are the dates we're looking to fill. :cool:

peace up.
      [Edited by memnon at 09:08 on 25/07/09]

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Lords of Bastard - help with tour dates-Sept