Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

The LAST Mantra!!-Sons Of Merrick/Ahymsa/Brux/Astrohenge

•  GrahamGraham
    • Sorry to have to tell you all this sad news, but this Friday's Mantra will be the last for the foreseeable future. Myself and the other members of Ahymsa have been running this night almost two years now, had some amazing times and played with some truly awesome bands.. But we need to start really working on our new music, separately and collectively...

We'd like to thank all those who've played: (in no particular order).. Gentlemans Pistols, Winters, Bomb The Sun, Suns Of Thunder Sonic Lord, Aluna, Mondo Cada, Stubb, Chasm, Sedulus, Alzir, Prometheus Project, From Great Height, Jecano, Olde Crone, Blood Island Raiders, Pombagira, Grifter, Litmus, Invasion, Only Until.., Trippy Wicked Astrohenge, Koresh..

Special thanks to Jack Dickinson for his fine projections and lights, you're a legend dude..

(I know I may have missed one or two)

So, come down to the last Mantra this Friday for the finest stoner/doom/psy in London- hope to see you there..

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/DrGre/Mantra040309-1.jpg
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Gonna miss it cos I'm gigging in Watford tomorrow night but have a good one. Astrohenge are wicked.

I saw the DVD of Eden Maine's (Astrohenge drummers old band) last show the other day. Anyone remember those guys?
    •  OllieOllie
    • Sorry, playing Bath tomorrow...plus I live way too far away. This is a real shame though as we had a great time both times we played Mantra. Always seemed to be a really good night from what I hear. Hope it goes out in style tomorrow.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - The LAST Mantra!!-Sons Of Merrick/Ahymsa/Brux/Astrohenge