Menu

Forums - General Chat

Myspace is Shit

•  OllieOllie
    • basstard says:
      I used to check our myspace everyday and found it pretty useful for contacts, sorting gigs, hearing new bands etc.
      With every change they make it gets progressively more of an arseache and I rarely bother with it any more.
      Fucking hate Facebook too.

At least Facebook works in real time and not in some weird state of susepnded animation like Myarse.
    •  mikemike
    • I think Facebook is fantastic, its what myspace should have gone towards after its initial success, instead of becoming this twisted amalgam of apps and useless bumf it is now.
    •  JackJack
    • Myspace just ditched 50% of their staff
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack says:
      Myspace just ditched 50% of their staff

In line with 50% of its customers stopping using it probably.

Someone should get a priest in to read it the last rites!!!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Hahaha, it's over!! Even listening to other bands is a headache.

I'm liking my Sound Cloud/Wordpress combo a lot, although I did cave in and augment it with a Facebook page, just for the ease of interactivity.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I never wanted to join facebook back in the day, myspace was the bees knees and facebook was all about interacting with people from work or old school chums. I joined eventually and then I got addicted, like today, I've got out of bed, made a coffee and for the last 4 hours I've been sat at the pc in my pants mainly on fb. This is what my nights off work have become.

I did get worried a short while ago though when a friend posted this link: linky link

Forums - General Chat - Myspace is Shit