Menu

Forums - Reviews and Articles

Gonga - II: Transmigration

•  gheorgehgheorgeh
    • Hello. Justed wanted to say thanks for reviewing the alboom, I thought it was a good review despite Grym feeling that the last few songs might have been more at home on an earlier release. I think it's fair comment - Sonor Wake was actually written and recorded several years ago when Hugo was still in the band.
      We did have a hard time deciding what to put on and what to leave off too. We left off a couple of songs that we all really like, but the good news is that we are going to collect the stuff that hasn't been released and that we like and do a limited run of cdr's for selling at shows.
      Tom//gonga
    •  GrymGrym
    • gheorgeh says:
      I thought it was a good review despite Grym feeling that the last few songs might have been more at home on an earlier release.
      Thanks for the feedback. It is intended as a good review and I did try to make that as clear as I could. I tried to get across the feeling that the last few tunes are very good, but the preceding 6 tracks are so bloody awesome that they overshadow them a little. I apologise if that isn't 100% clear, I do tend to ramble somewhat, ha ha ha.

Forums - Reviews and Articles - Gonga - II: Transmigration