Menu

Forums - General Chat

Start here

•  MazzMazz
    • My sister once described Fergal Sharkey as being a ‘prune’
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • Or when Viz described Minnie Driver as 'The Singing Hexagon'.
    •  Art NouveauArt Nouveau
    • Sup i'm new blah blah some of u i've met... some briefly and some not at all!!.. but ya will know more in time PEACE:cigar:
    •  mambamamba
    • Alright buddy... See you Friday!
    • yoyo duder!!... will do i'm lookin forward to it! m/
    •  stonerwitchstonerwitch
    • Wotcha.

I am unfriendly. :)
    • hi hi .. always good to see an unfriendly face :P... just incase ya wanted to know.. i'm the drummer from Stubb and Jacks Housemate....lookin forward to stoner forumness!! :cool:
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Art Nouveau says:

hi hi .. always good to see an unfriendly face :P... just incase ya wanted to know.. i'm the drummer from Stubb and Jacks Housemate....lookin forward to stoner forumness!! :cool:

I like Stubb. :D
    • Art Nouveau says:

hi hi .. always good to see an unfriendly face :P... just incase ya wanted to know.. i'm the drummer from Stubb and Jacks Housemate....lookin forward to stoner forumness!! :cool:

Good - I'm the drummer for the Tim Holehouse Band - see you on tour!!!!
    • awsome and awsome... i'll bring my bongos hehe;) ... love the sig BTW haha always get some muppet in a music shop make things more techie than it should be..!!:rolleyes:
    •  PetePete
    • See you on Saturday then!
    • Art Nouveau says:

awsome and awsome... i'll bring my bongos hehe;) ... love the sig BTW haha always get some muppet in a music shop make things more techie than it should be..!!:rolleyes:

yep, and that's only slightly exaggerated. i've got to go and buy rubber cushiony bits for stands and hi-hat this week - i wonder what incredible bullshit they can come up with for those!
    • Pete says:

See you on Saturday then!

will do!!!

haha the rubber things will have some sort of crazy name that the clerk will do their best to make themselves seem superior with their bullshit knowledge! :P
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Hello me, meet the real me!
    •  the reverendthe reverend
    • JenTheHen says:

Hello me, meet the real me!

Delightful to meet you. May I have this dance?
    •  PodgePodge
    • hello Al.

i see we have another convert

Forums - General Chat - Start here