Menu
    •  PetePete
    • I've added quite a lot of live dates to the listings - including Khanate, Electric Wizard, Blues Pills, Jex Thoth, Acid Mothers Temple, Fu Manchu and John Garcia.

Check them out here: www.ninehertz.co.uk/live.php
    •  mambamamba
    • The autumn is looking pretty good for gigs. Would like to get to Blues Pills, Brant Bjork, John Garcia, Kerbdog, Superheaven and Balance and Composure, but on recent form if I get to half of those then I'll have done well.
    •  PetePete
    • Mount Salem London gig and Buzz Osbourne solo gigs added.
    •  mambamamba
    • Fu Manchu at Corp - 25th September

No use to me, but I'm sure will please you Pete!
    •  PetePete
    • Yep, already got my ticket! I've seen them so many times in so many cities (admittedly mainly manchester) but never in Sheffield. John Garcia's playing Corp too.
    •  alanalan
    • Nice work. I need to try and get to a few of these, hardly been to any gigs lately.
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Just to point out that both Jabberwocky and Alt Fest have been cancelled in the last week or so. Couldn't see an update for this on the site.
    •  PetePete
    • I've removed Jabberwocky. Still can't believe how much of a mess that is.

Can't see Alt Fest on there, when was it meant to happen?
    •  PetePete
    • added today...

Hark / KEN Mode tour in October.
      Kamchatka in London in September.
      Mother of God / Molior Superum / Baron Greenback tour in September.
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Odd, sure I saw some listing earlier for a band to play the Alt fest venue [it was to have been Boughton House, Kettering]. My mistake maybe.

Alt fest was meant to happen this weekend.
      [Edited by sabbathfan at 18:16 on 16/08/14]
    •  PetePete
    • Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell tour dates added - October.

Includeds headlining an awesome looking Birmingham all dayer called Fearfest, also including Wounded Kings, Witch Charmer, Limb, Space Witch, XII Boar and more.
    •  PetePete
    • Horisont, Spiders and Vidunder November tour dates added.
    •  PetePete
    • Hexis tour dates for September added.

Gutted I won't be able to make any of these as I've been listening to them a lot recently.
    •  PetePete
    • BongCauldron and Nomad tour dates for September added. Some great supports too.

Also, Small Stone signings Jeremy Irons and the Ratgang Malibus gig in London with Sonic Mass in October.

[Edited by Pete at 21:17 on 25/08/14]
    •  PetePete
    • Brief UK tour for Sweden's StoneWall Noise Orchestra (who we interviewed back in 2005) with Goat Leaf in December, dates added.
    •  PetePete
    • Lonely Kamel / The Order of Israfel tour dates added.
    •  PetePete
    • The Shrine London gig on 10th October added.
    •  PetePete
    • Satan's Satyrs are touring in October, dates added. They're supporting Electric Wizard on the 23rd in Manchester as well.
    •  PetePete
    • A couple of Dragged into Sunlight gigs added for early November, including a Bristol gig with Bong, 11Paranoias, Necro Deathmort and Ghold...

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Live Dates update