Menu
    •  PetePete
    • Fancy it Mike?
    •  mikemike
    • Yes, but as ever can't buy it now. Maybe buy mine at the end of Jan. Fucksake.
    •  mambamamba
    • If some of the other bands I'm interested in are playing the Clutch day I could be tempted with a day ticket.
    •  PetePete
    • Loads added today - including Witchsorrow, Hark, War Wolf and Throne.
    •  PetePete
    • mamba says:
      If some of the other bands I'm interested in are playing the Clutch day I could be tempted with a day ticket.

They're announcing who is one which days on Monday apparently.
    •  mikemike
    • The bands added today include Hark and Witchsorrow. Awesome!
    •  mambamamba
    • Hark being one of the bands I'd like to see, and a good bet they will be playing the Clutch day I imagine.
    •  PetePete
    • You're not wrong...

http://www.ninehertz.co.uk/incoming/temples1.jpg

Stages are staggered so you can watch all bands.
      [Edited by Pete at 20:24 on 09/12/13]
    •  PetePete
    • I got a weekend ticket for Christmas.

•  mikemike
    • Woah, lucky!
    •  BacchanalBacchanal
    • What a stupid bastarding competition!
      Wait til sensible people have all bought weekend tickets, then run a competition to win weekend tickets. Which requires you to have a faecesbook account.
      Nob 'eads.

Still looking forward to it though :)
      Not sure how I'm going to manage the potential difficulties of being based at home where my missis and (then) 11-month-old will be... probably have one or two people staying and all, rolling back drunk, deaf, and rowdy for three nights...
    •  PetePete
    • Yeah, bit daft doing that competition after some had bought tickets, and seeing as it's selling well seemingly.

I've got my hotel sorted now, just need to figure out transport.

BRUTAL TRUTH added to the Friday bill, alongside Electric Wizard, Blood Ceremony, Anaal Nathrakh, Witchsorrow, Jucifer and others.
    •  PetePete
    • that was a bit good.

highlights for me were Neurosis, Amenra, Wolfbrigade, Svalbard, Hark, War Wolf, Conan.

Can anyone recommend where to start with Amenra, on CD? If anyone was there and can tell me what the first song they played is called, that would help too.
    •  ChrisCChrisC
    • I dont think i saw a bad band all weekend (maybe wizard where a bit rough) think my highlights where Jucifer, totally wasn't expecting them. Neurosis was brilliant to. Also loved Hark, Warwolf, Conan, oathbreaker, dragged into sunlight, svalbard basically everyone. Goood times.

Amenra opened with 'The Pain It Is Shapeless ...' i think thats off mass III
    •  PetePete
    • "They're not bossk-ing around"

Thanks, I'll check that out.
    •  mikemike
    • Mass III and their latest Mass V are standouts Pete.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Temples Festival