Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Bands begining with Black

•  OllieOllie
    • Tino Insana says:
      Ollie says:

Black Veil Brides

Erm, this is on your ipod? To each their own like, but I thought this was banned outside of teenage gofficks.

Fuck no dude!!! I'm not some ass banging waste of space emo goth!!! I gave up on the ipod and just went from memory. I did feel a little bit of sick come up in my mouth that these fucking pissant benders even sprang to mind!!!!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Ollie says:
      Tino Insana says:
      Ollie says:

Black Veil Brides

Erm, this is on your ipod? To each their own like, but I thought this was banned outside of teenage gofficks.

Fuck no dude!!! I'm not some ass banging waste of space emo goth!!! I gave up on the ipod and just went from memory. I did feel a little bit of sick come up in my mouth that these fucking pissant benders even sprang to mind!!!!

who are they?

are they "new"?
    •  JackJack
    • Black Tibetans
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Black Army Jacket
      Black Cross
      Black Uniforms
      Black Kronstadt
      Black Merinos

Black Eyed Peas (sorry)
      Black Lace (sorry again)

Getting a bit anal now but there were two bands called Black Flag; the Californian Punk/ HC trailblazers most folk are aware of. There was also a late 70s UK punk band who evolved into anarcho-institution The Apostles.
    •  OllieOllie
    • basstard says:
      Black Army Jacket
      Black Cross
      Black Uniforms
      Black Kronstadt
      Black Merinos

Black Eyed Peas (sorry)
      Black Lace (sorry again)

Getting a bit anal now but there were two bands called Black Flag; the Californian Punk/ HC trailblazers most folk are aware of. There was also a late 70s UK punk band who evolved into anarcho-institution The Apostles.

I used to be in a band with Scruff from Hellbastard who was also in the Apostles many years ago.
    •  sedulusrichsedulusrich
    • Black Math Horeman

Awesomely haunting album.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Ollie says:

I used to be in a band with Scruff from Hellbastard who was also in the Apostles many years ago.

How did he manage that? I always thought the Apostles were from the South East, that a fair commute from Geordieland!
      What band were you in with Scruff?
      I worshipped Hellbastard as a young lad; played their demos and 1st album to death.
    •  OllieOllie
    • basstard says:
      Ollie says:

How did he manage that? I always thought the Apostles were from the South East, that a fair commute from Geordieland!
      I worshipped Hellbastard as a young lad; played their demos and 1st album to death.

He moved to London at a very young age and played with them.

I was in a band in the 90's called Nero Circus...sounded good at the time, kind of like a mix of Trouble, Kyuss, Pearl Jam and Pantera. Sounds fucking awful now!!! We managed to blag a deal with Godhead Records in Italy who Acrimony were on. Played with Acrimony a few times and us and Orange Goblin did our first tour together.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • black dice if that hasn't been said yet.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Ollie says:
      basstard says:
      Ollie says:

He moved to London at a very young age and played with them.

I was in a band in the 90's called Nero Circus...sounded good at the time, kind of like a mix of Trouble, Kyuss, Pearl Jam and Pantera. Sounds fucking awful now!!! We managed to blag a deal with Godhead Records in Italy who Acrimony were on. Played with Acrimony a few times and us and Orange Goblin did our first tour together.

Aaahhh, I see.
      The name Nero Circus rings a bell but I don't think I ever heard your stuff.

Getting back to the thread, I just noticed there's a band in the gig listings called Black Moth.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I feel the need to post in this topic as the last post highlighted in the main page was by someone named Basstard.

There that's better.

oh and there's a blues band from Alfreton, Derbyshire called The Black Hands. Not checked but doubt it's been mentioned.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Bands begining with Black