Menu
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      Black Pyramid - S/T

Black Pyramid R.I.P...seems like Andy Beresky has had some sort of divine epiphany and quit music saying that Black Pyramid was a load of s**t!!1 Shame, I really liked them.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      Mazz says:
      Black Pyramid - S/T

Black Pyramid R.I.P...seems like Andy Beresky has had some sort of divine epiphany and quit music saying that Black Pyramid was a load of s**t!!1 Shame, I really liked them.

More like a divine breakdown.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Hella - Tripper
      Junius - Reports from the Threshold of Death
      The Smiths - Best Of
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Mazz says:
      Ollie says:
      Mazz says:
      Black Pyramid - S/T

Amen to that. Reading his Facebook updates after that was more than weird - just him arguing with all of his fans and restating that he thought Black Pyramid sucked. Shame, awesome band.
    •  JackJack
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Mazz says:
      Ollie says:
      Mazz says:
      Black Pyramid - S/T

Amen to that. Reading his Facebook updates after that was more than weird - just him arguing with all of his fans and restating that he thought Black Pyramid sucked. Shame, awesome band.

He still posts on the obelisk forums, full mental
    • YOB - Live At Roadburn (HO.LEE.FUCK!!)
      White Hills - Live At Roadburn
      (Jack, how you didn't FORCE me to listen to WH I will never know! WHAT a band!)
      Soggy Bog 48
      Winnebago Deal - Career Suicide
      Nirvana - Live at the Paramount
    •  MazzMazz
    • Bison - Earthbound
    • Mazz says:
      Bison - Earthbound

This any good?

Mastodon - The Hunter
    •  MazzMazz
    • 7/10
    •  basstardbasstard
    • We Are Goose- How to operate your brain

Ace fuzzy riffs mixed with a solid rhythm section and weird spacey electronics, topped off with a great voice. A band to watch out for.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Rocktober Riffage