Menu
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • mamba says:
      I recognise some of those...

yeah, that pre-chorus on rock n' roll man rings a bell

sorry to be pedantic, but should it be mazzareth?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      mamba says:
      I recognise some of those...

yeah, that pre-chorus on rock n' roll man rings a bell

sorry to be pedantic, but should it be mazzareth?

I have not used them before..I promise..I have posted them up before but not used them..people were scared of them..they feared them...like the religious elders feared Jesu.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I have taken out Druid of Fire as it did not FEEL right for the EP. At lunch time I wrote “Hot Potatoes”. I think it’s a very empowering song for women.

1. Rock and Roll Man
      2. Lethal Injection
      3. Cat's got the Cream
      4. Hot Potatoes

Hot Potatoes

I like em small, I like em big
      Don’t worry baby, what you got I will dig
      I like em brown, I like em white
      When I see them move, that’s when I feel alright

She’s got hot potatoes
      She got womanly means
      She’s go hot potatoes
      I don’t waste my time, eating my greens..come on

I like em hot, I like em cold
      Big lady woman, man she looks so bold
      I like em wet, I like em dry
      Small lady woman, you’ve got enough to hold

She’s got hot potatoes
      She got womanly means
      She’s go hot potatoes
      I don’t waste my time, eating my greens..come on

Solo

I like em small, I like em big
      Don’t worry baby, what you got I will dig
      I like em brown, I like em white
      When I see them move, that’s when I feel alright

She’s got hot potatoes
      She got womanly means
      She’s go hot potatoes
      I don’t waste my time, eating my greens
      [Edited by Mazz at 12:09 on 16/06/11]
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • mazz, i think you just jumped the shark
    •  MazzMazz
    • ha ha..

Will just told me that his brother has a vocoder.I think it will be used on the multi layered synth song..EQUINOX..
    •  alanalan
    • Did you have a jacket potato for lunch per chance?
    •  MazzMazz
    • cheese and wheat bread things, Crisps, two apples..no spuds..apart from the crisps. I saw a big titty woman sitting next to small titty woman this morning on the train.
      [Edited by Mazz at 12:39 on 16/06/11]
    •  MazzMazz
    • Mazz says:
      cheese and wheat bread things, Crisps, two apples..no spuds..apart from the crisps. I saw a big titty woman sitting next to small titty woman this morning on the train.

..I leant across (wearing aviators and no top) and said "I love what you two are all about and love what you two are doing."
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      Mazz says:
      cheese and wheat bread things, Crisps, two apples..no spuds..apart from the crisps. I saw a big titty woman sitting next to small titty woman this morning on the train.

..I leant across (wearing aviators and no top) and said "I love what you two are all about and love what you two are doing."

This just made me laugh!!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      Mazz says:
      Mazz says:

I think I was on a high when I wrote that..I'm now crashing at my desk. Best get a coffee.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      Ollie says:
      Mazz says:
      Mazz says:

I think I was on a high when I wrote that..I'm now crashing at my desk. Best get a coffee.

Titties are great though...big and small. I love 'em!!!!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • ho ho. this sounds FUN! I will practice playing the BASS GUITAR tonight in readiness for this. I will start with some lazy blues and finish with some lazy sleaze.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      ho ho. this sounds FUN! I will practice playing the BASS GUITAR tonight in readiness for this. I will start with some lazy blues and finish with some lazy sleaze.

I'll bang the link for the songs up here tonight..WHEN WILL THAT BE?..After tea.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Right The Mazzereth Live band..(I'm not sure who is in it). This is the set
      *NEW DOWNLOAD A COUPLE OF POSTS DOWN*

Some of the Battlewitch solos are very OTT so don't worry about learning the proper ones if you can't be fucked. In fact if you want to MAKE new solos for any of the songs then that's fine.

I guess you axe men will have to sort out WHO TAKES WHICH SOLOS. I think the GROAN stuff is in a differrent key to the other stuff..so i don't know how we get around that..I'm no tech muso.

So yeah..learn it..then like Jack said I will come up to london town for a PRACTICE JAM WEEKEND...Maybe it's only worth doing that a weekend before a gig (or we could could just do it anyway)?..fuck..getting a gig..that's the hard bit.
      [Edited by Mazz at 20:58 on 16/06/11]
    •  JackJack
    • Im better at solos than rhythm haha thats all i know
    • i'll have a pop at the bass parts...
    •  JackJack
    • I was good until i got the .wma files, is that some kind of inferior windows music format, I'll have to work out how to convert them
    • i didn't get wma...just rar...can't find em...:(
    •  MazzMazz
    • I will convert them to MP3 and upload again..Rich..extract from the rar..like a zip

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Mazzereth