Menu

Forums - General Chat

[Locked] spending cash money dolla bills yo

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • ruddy hell.

i could do with that money,m although the axe will probably be totally fucked before i've managed to pay back though..
    •  bazzathespazbazzathespaz
    • bad admiral says:
      ruddy hell.

i could do with that money,m although the axe will probably be totally fucked before i've managed to pay back though..

You could buy a shit axe, trash it then get another one. You could probably get away with this 18 times or so ;)
    • bazzathespaz says:
      bad admiral says:
      ruddy hell.

You could buy a shit axe, trash it then get another one. You could probably get away with this 18 times or so ;)

i'mma look into this right away...
    •  GarethGareth
    • Jack says:
      can you buy effects

I think it's only instruments so not effects or amps. I've bought an acoustic and a synth on the scheme, it's been running for a couple of years. I think the synth is paid off now so back to the shops!
    •  bazzathespazbazzathespaz
    • Gareth says:
      Jack says:
      can you buy effects

I think it's only instruments so not effects or amps. I've bought an acoustic and a synth on the scheme, it's been running for a couple of years. I think the synth is paid off now so back to the shops!

I think it's anything to be honest, our guitarist got his Blackstar head through it.
    •  JackJack
    • I checked the website, it says effects are covered which is good news. I'm going to spruce up my board
    •  OllieOllie
    • Hmm...I'm after a Marshall Vintage Modern...they sound luverly!!!!
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Very tempted. Shame you can't use it on ebay!
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Yup, used that scheme a couple of times for all kinds of things,,, cymbals, sticks, skins, hardware, seats. It's anything in store as far as I know, used it for one major purchase then lots of skim. New electronic kit on it next month, that might mean i can be good at last :cool:

When the recession started to bite, they went mad with the pre-conditions. It had to be over £300 and there were mad stipulations like you had to live in the same house for the last five years. Weird. But it's back better than ever now!
    • Jack says:
      I checked the website, it says effects are covered which is good news. I'm going to spruce up my board

where you gonna go jacky boy???
    •  JackJack
    • bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      I checked the website, it says effects are covered which is good news. I'm going to spruce up my board

Well dude I work with lives in Harlow and theres a big shop there which seems to have a shedload of pedals, so I might go over there and have a beer too. Otherwise would be london if I can find one involved
    •  JackJack
    • I'm getting myself a Boss tuner and a Roland Space Echo to take on tour, Isaiah uses one of these in Earthless, though possibly the original rather than the pedal, sounds so cool for psych moments
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Our guitarist used to have an original Space Echo- it was supoib.
      He got tempted by a lucrative offer by a netnerd and now regrets letting it go.
      Bets pedal he uses now has got to be the Way Huge Aqua Puss- loads of freaky noise available with that.
    •  JackJack
    • An original would be amazing, looks like its possible to get one from Japan for about £400, bit pricey! The pedal seems to do a pretty good job of getting close to the sound. I'll check out that way huge pedal
    •  basstardbasstard
    • I think Marc sold his Space Echo for around £300. They do come up on ebay occasionally but they always get a lot of interest and high bids.
      Way Huge also do an awesome fuzz called the Swollen Pickle if you're interested....
    • Jack says:
      bad admiral says:
      Jack says:

Well dude I work with lives in Harlow and theres a big shop there which seems to have a shedload of pedals, so I might go over there and have a beer too. Otherwise would be london if I can find one involved

be careful. harlow's rough as glasgow.
    •  GarethGareth
    • basstard says:
      Way Huge also do an awesome fuzz called the Swollen Pickle if you're interested....

You tried the Pickle? I'm after an utterly dirty fuzz but can't be bothered to wait for years on the D*A*M list or pay over the odds.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Gareth says:
      basstard says:

You tried the Pickle? I'm after an utterly dirty fuzz but can't be bothered to wait for years on the D*A*M list or pay over the odds.

Yeah, it's dirty alright but I use the Sanford and Sonny BlueBeard Fuzz which kills.
    •  GarethGareth
    • basstard says:
      Gareth says:
      basstard says:

Yeah, it's dirty alright but I use the Sanford and Sonny BlueBeard Fuzz which kills.

Interesting... Where would I obtain such a pedal?

Forums - General Chat - [Locked] spending cash money dolla bills yo