Menu

Forums - General Chat

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEND

•  MazzMazz
    • Tonight - Go for a wander around the Bath Christmas Market (YUK!) then have dinner with sexy people.

Tomorrow - Go to the post office where they will pay me for lost goods out of their petty cash so I don't put a complaint in...I love small towns.

A man is coming to measure for a new door and windows

SEE MAMBA'S BAND IN BATH..get stuck in Bath as trains will be cancelled as it's cold.

Sunday - Sex & food, sex & food
    •  alanalan
    • Tomorrow -
      A) get up early, get Roadburn ticket, squeal excitedly.
      B) get up early, fail to get Roadburn ticket, cry.
      or C) oversleep, fail to get Roadburn ticket, cry.

Then later on go see Shrinebuilder, squeal excitedly.

Lazy day Sunday, then Monday and Tuesday off to Christmas shop and chiiiill.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tonight - Fuck all hopefully unless I get dragged to the Tavistock Dickensian Evening!!!

Tomorrow - Hopefully fuck all but probably shopping for tiles and Xmas decorations

Sunday - Hopefully fuck all.

I'm about ready for a weekend of doing absolutely fuck all!!!
    •  mambamamba
    • Tonight - NOTHING and I can't wait. It's been a busy week.

Tomorrow - Go to Bath, fail to find anywhere to park, get mad with people, look round the Christmas market. SEE MAZZ. Play some rock. Go home.

Sunday - Sunday roast with the in-laws to be

All of the above interspersed with late night cricket viewing.
    •  alanalan
    • Ollie says:
      Tonight - Fuck all hopefully unless I get dragged to the Tavistock Dickensian Evening!!!

Don't you just hate always being dragged to Dickensian evenings against your will? :P
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • tonight - play football manager 2011, drink rum and coke, and listen to anything but heavy metal

rest of the weekend - domestic stuff, parenting etc
    •  JackJack
    • Im off to The Unicorn tonight to see Astrohenge etc, always good

Rest of the weekend is undecided, maybe depends on tonight
    •  OllieOllie
    • alan says:
      Ollie says:
      Tonight - Fuck all hopefully unless I get dragged to the Tavistock Dickensian Evening!!!

Don't you just hate always being dragged to Dickensian evenings against your will? :P

It's the fucking time travel and cholera that does my head in!!!!
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Friday: Make massive curry and eat it with some beer then nod off in front of shit TV.

Saturday: Gig with the mighty Bastard of the Skies in lovely Worcester (if their route from the frozen North isn't blocked by snow...). For once I'm not driving so I can drink loads after our set and make an arse of myself.

Sunday: Nurse my sore head, try to avoid being dragged Xmas shopping.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Mazz says:

SEE MAMBA'S BAND IN BATH..

I read this as see Mamba in the bath
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • basstard says:
      I can drink loads after our set and make an arse of myself.

surely this can be done before your set? we got the 6 pint rule: can't go on without at least 6 pints sloshing about in our tummies.

righteefuckingho: my titting weekend.

tonite: work til 10.30pm, sleepover @ work. :(

tomorrow: wake up @ work. work til 3.30 pm. go home. go and watch harry potter in the evening. may have to pretend to be into this one, but i may like it.

sunday: do sunday things like read papers, go for a walk, listen to creaky ol 1940s music, tinker about with my pre war jaguar, go on afternoon hack, nap, unlicensed boxing, teatime, antiques roadshow.

monday: crimble shopping

tuesday: work late 1400 - 2230

wednesday - friday: crimble shopping

friday: go to rock

satdee: go to naaaarch to watch mum's band in "battle of bands" operation. dance to her band. throw excrement at other bands.

sundee: youngest sister's 18th. make fuss of her, eat curry, go back to smoke.

mondee: start new job in AFTERCARE. get to know new team people and suss them out a bit.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • bad admiral says:
      surely this can be done before your set? we got the 6 pint rule: can't go on without at least 6 pints sloshing about in our tummies.

or 16 in morell's case
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Hopkins says:
      bad admiral says:

or 16 in morell's case

it's his talent juice.
    •  MazzMazz
    • SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWiecnverbvrbuu24bd
    •  Minister BonesawMinister Bonesaw
    • I haven't got a chance to enjoy the snow.

Last night I drank like a king and puked like one too. So today I have been cleaning my place up and sorting myself out. I have soundcheck for the first PURPLE ELF gig at 4pm. I am gonna BASS peoples faces off.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Last Night: Mothertrucker+Astrominge+Gin Panic, with a certain Mr Dickinson. Got pretty drunk, saw lots of awesome peoples, woke up in South Ealing, bussed it.

Today: HANGOVER, going to see Hary Potter against my will, quiet night in and try to avoid the rugby score until the highlights come on, not see Mazz and Mamba in the BATH.

Sunday: Mission to Morrisons, tidy up, be cold listen to my Mothertucker album.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Last night: stay in feeling ill.

Today: wake up feeling ill. Make myself cry watching Wales play rugby. Go see Shrinebuilder. Hang out with strippers.

Tomorrow: wake up feeling ill.
    •  JackJack
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Last Night: Mothertrucker+Astrominge+Gin Panic, with a certain Mr Dickinson. Got pretty drunk, saw lots of awesome peoples, woke up in South Ealing, bussed it.

Today: HANGOVER, going to see Hary Potter against my will, quiet night in and try to avoid the rugby score until the highlights come on, not see Mazz and Mamba in the BATH.

Twas a pleasure to see you again Mr. Plonker. I continued on to the Big Red, drank much beer and Jaiger. Stayed over with Slovak friends.
      Spent today doing nothing, got to work out something to do tomorrow
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Jack says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      Last Night: Mothertrucker+Astrominge+Gin Panic, with a certain Mr Dickinson. Got pretty drunk, saw lots of awesome peoples, woke up in South Ealing, bussed it.

Twas a pleasure to see you again Mr. Plonker. I continued on to the Big Red, drank much beer and Jaiger. Stayed over with Slovak friends.
      Spent today doing nothing, got to work out something to do tomorrow

Always a pleasure Slovak Jack, always a pleasure.
    •  MazzMazz
    • 292i9du29ducmvhdun ucf3vh 78ycfn gggggggg4yuc

JESUS

Forums - General Chat - WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEND