• slack mammoth says:
      Like we never existed.

Ha ha you played last year greedy guts!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Donny says:
      slack mammoth says:
      Like we never existed.

That didn’t stop SKIN playing Download two years running.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Mazz says:
      Donny says:
      slack mammoth says:
      Like we never existed.

Yes, but they have classics like 'look but don't touch' & 'colourblind'. Real metal songs, none of this 'thou art cursed' nonsense.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Donny says:
      Mazz says:
      Donny says:
      slack mammoth says:
      Like we never existed.

Yes, but they have classics like 'look but don't touch' & 'colourblind'. Real metal songs, none of this 'thou art cursed' nonsense.

THOU ART CURSED WITH ROCK AND ROLLS is the name of my solo album.
    •  memnonmemnon
    • Jack says:
      Ramo says:
      Ollie says:
      I like Low Sonic Drift...they'd add a nice touch of prog/stoner/thrash and Lords Of Bastard are amazing...long way for both of them to come though.

Cheers Ollie! Aye we'd be more than up for making the journey if asked to play something like this, and Lords are heading to the states this september so i reckon London wouldn't be too much bother!

Thats a tasty list! It would be good to get more bands from outside of London too. Will try

Just noticed this. We'd be up for making the trip "down there" anytime pretty much :)
      If there's another Loud Howls, keep us in mind, cheers folks!
    •  seansean
    • memnon says:
      Jack says:
      Ramo says:
      Ollie says:
      I like Low Sonic Drift...they'd add a nice touch of prog/stoner/thrash and Lords Of Bastard are amazing...long way for both of them to come though.

Cheers Ollie! Aye we'd be more than up for making the journey if asked to play something like this, and Lords are heading to the states this september so i reckon London wouldn't be too much bother!

Same As !

Thats a tasty list! It would be good to get more bands from outside of London too. Will try

Just noticed this. We'd be up for making the trip "down there" anytime pretty much :)
      If there's another Loud Howls, keep us in mind, cheers folks!
    •  JackJack
    • Next one will hopefully be in 2012, bigger and obviously in a new venue seeing as The Gaff is no longer an option

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Loud Howls II suggestions please