Menu

Forums - General Chat

Red wine

•  OllieOllie
    • basstard says:
      White wine is definitely a girl's drink.
      Red wine looks like blood and is handy for satanic rituals.

Like Ribena
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Ollie says:
      basstard says:

Like Ribena

and goat's semen
    •  basstardbasstard
    • bad admiral says:
      Ollie says:
      basstard says:

Like Ribena

and goat's semen

Red wine, Ribena and Goat's Semen...... now that's a 'cock'tail.
    •  EggyEggy
    • i'm drinking red wine.

that bottle i mentioned earlier, nothing else to drink in the house and the man flu is fucking me off.

to be precise it's Echo Falls California red wine. It's not bad either, certainly not vinegary.
      [Edited by Eggy at 00:56 on 17/08/10]
    •  MazzMazz
    • Got me £3.99 bottle of Rioja. Thank you Sainsbury's online shopping.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:
      Got me £3.99 bottle of Rioja. Thank you Sainsbury's online shopping.

the finest of all red wine, go for 2004 or 2001 if you see them, liquid velvet
    •  mambamamba
    • I'm still working through the cheap red wine I bought in France. We started with the €1.29 bottle and working up to the 'expensive' €3.49 bottles. They've all been pretty good, even the really cheap ones.
    •  OllieOllie
    • In some French supermarkets they have big tanks of wine that the peasants come to to fill up gallon containers...classy!!!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Ollie says:
      In some French supermarkets they have big tanks of wine that the peasants come to to fill up gallon containers...classy!!!

breakfast wine
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      Ollie says:
      In some French supermarkets they have big tanks of wine that the peasants come to to fill up gallon containers...classy!!!

breakfast wine

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Images/ExternalImages/ProductsDetailed/2/010702.jpg?ts=633706457340
      Breakfast Wine as seen yesterday.

This is a good festival Breakfast wine. It does not taste like wine.

•  GarethGareth
    • I love red wine but I'm going to have to add it to the list of drinks that will guaranteed make me throw up the next day. Had a modest amount last night and was pretty sick this morning, and had an unfailry large hangover with it.
      Back to drinking shorts...
    •  OllieOllie
    • Gareth says:
      I love red wine but I'm going to have to add it to the list of drinks that will guaranteed make me throw up the next day. Had a modest amount last night and was pretty sick this morning, and had an unfailry large hangover with it.

It's the hangover that does for me...head of lead the next day. It's a shame as I do like a nice drop of red but I've had to admit to myself that wine and me are no longer friends. A nice drop of ale, however, that's a different story.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Ollie says:
      Gareth says:
      I love red wine but I'm going to have to add it to the list of drinks that will guaranteed make me throw up the next day. Had a modest amount last night and was pretty sick this morning, and had an unfailry large hangover with it.

It's the hangover that does for me...head of lead the next day. It's a shame as I do like a nice drop of red but I've had to admit to myself that wine and me are no longer friends. A nice drop of ale, however, that's a different story.

Yeah, wine's OK but proper beer is the real deal. You can keep your Chateau Connard de Poncey and I'll have a few pints of Old Peculier.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I gunna have some reds tonight...I drink toooo forget.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Mazz says:
      I gunna have some reds tonight...I drink toooo forget.

Better than forgetting to drink....
    •  MazzMazz
    • basstard says:
      Mazz says:
      I gunna have some reds tonight...I drink toooo forget.

Better than forgetting to drink....

I'm just getting a photo done to show you how I dress for wine drinking..yes I am bored.
    •  MazzMazz
    • http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/Mazzereth/DSCF0001-1.jpg
    •  MazzMazz
    • DETAIL

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/Mazzereth/DSCF0002.jpg
    •  basstardbasstard
    • That's a classy gown...or is it a smoking jacket? Could do with an antique cigarette holder and an E-Type Jaguar to complete the look.

Forums - General Chat - Red wine