Forums - General Chat

May buyings

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • take m11 to a54 i think.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      A denim jacket
      2x Strapping Young Lad albums
      Some tickets to get me and the young lady home to Chaventry next month.
      Maybe some Boris merch tonight at the gig.

Boris merch can fuck right off with their shitty designs and £20/£38 price tags!! Cool gig, mind!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Leccy Wiz tick....et.
    •  mambamamba
    • 4 tickets for Paramore at the O2 for me, Tania and another couple. It's the girls that wanted to go... honestly!
    •  JackJack
    • mamba says:
      4 tickets for Paramore at the O2 for me, Tania and another couple. It's the girls that wanted to go... honestly!

no shame i like 'em
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack says:
      mamba says:
      4 tickets for Paramore at the O2 for me, Tania and another couple. It's the girls that wanted to go... honestly!

no shame i like 'em

Every shame they suck ass...though the chick singer is pretty cute...for a lass half my age!!!

I tend to buy fuck all apart from food!!! Though this week I have bought Classic Rock magazine and a new pair of jeans.
    •  mikemike
    • Far too many Dr Who books.
      2 J G Ballard books
      Supersonic ticket

• A knitted Alexandr Meerkat for the missus.
    •  mikemike
    • Oh yeah and a Wetherspoons breakfast, which was made very strange by seeing a group of about 12 older men drinking beer at ten to nine this morning.

Oh and don't go for the black pudding there, dry, compacted ash in a disc shape.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mike says:
      Oh yeah and a Wetherspoons breakfast, which was made very strange by seeing a group of about 12 older men drinking beer at ten to nine this morning.

Did you join them? I used to be able to start drinking at midday..now it has to be 2 or 3 in the afternoon.
    • Mazz says:
      mike says:
      Oh yeah and a Wetherspoons breakfast, which was made very strange by seeing a group of about 12 older men drinking beer at ten to nine this morning.

Did you join them? I used to be able to start drinking at midday..now it has to be 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

I went to Wetherspoon's for brekkie in Widnes on tour, same thing. Crazy drunks.
    •  mikemike
    • Haha no I didn't join them, although someone on facbook suggested the same. Is it weird to be shocked at that? Or is it the norm now?
    •  MazzMazz
    • mike says:
      Haha no I didn't join them, although someone on facbook suggested the same. Is it weird to be shocked at that? Or is it the norm now?

Where I live if you saw that in BATH then you be shocked. If you saw that in a town called TROWBRIDGE then you would not be shocked.
    • Ollie says:
      Jack says:
      mamba says:

no shame i like 'em

Every shame they suck ass...though the chick singer is pretty cute...for a lass half my age!!!

Yeah, sorry Mamba, they do suck harder than Augustus Gloop with a straw.

Ollie=paedo.
    • Hopefully the new Astrohenge album tonight!

:)
    •  basstardbasstard
    • True to my word, got paid this weekend so I've ordered the Grifter EP.
      Also the extended version of Hawkwind's Space Ritual. An absolute corker of a live album and perfect for summer nights off your box!
    • basstard says:
      True to my word, got paid this weekend so I've ordered the Grifter EP.

It's riiiiiiiite good!

Also, the Astrohenge record is badass!
    •  GarethGareth
    • Luggage for the Flatlands tour which is now looking shaky in terms of actualy happening.
    •  mikemike
    • It will happen! Anyone got a van we can borrow? Or a big car with a towbar?

Forums - General Chat - May buyings