Finally meeting Mazz
      Catching up with loads of people
      The red T-shirt gang
      The Rowing
      Electric Mud Generator, with and without Tim
      Bow Street Bastards
      Koresh not needing vocal PA....
      Steve's antics

Thanks to everyone who came down, all the bands and the people at the Shakey for making it such an unforgettable day!

The Red T-Shirt gang was pretty strange. We looked like three special people being taken out for the day by our 'helper'....Amy

I was the self-appointed queen of this gang since I was wearing 100% red. No one seemed impressed with this fact.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:
      I remember telling someone else this and they laughed. What’s the beef with SKYCLAD?

That was me
      I laughed when they went into that bit that sounded like 'Stonehenge'

Oh yeah...it's all coming back
    •  MazzMazz
    • JenTheHen says:
      Mazz says:
      Jack Dickinson says:
      Maybe you should have had one of the mini ploughmans, a bag containing a cheese triangle, a pickled onion and a cracker, genius

Mind blowing.

Was that the 4th or 5th reason to move up north? There were a lot and I think those boobs were one of them as well? If not, they should be.

My tattoo has washed off. I want a refund.

That was reason number 4. I think I missed the boobs as I have no idea what you are all talking about.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:
      I remember telling someone else this and they laughed. What’s the beef with SKYCLAD?

That was me
      I laughed when they went into that bit that sounded like 'Stonehenge'

I had to try so hard not run on stage during their 2nd song and start singing in a bad ozzy voice and scream "AAALLLRRRRIIIGGHHTT...LET'S GO FUCKING CRAZZZZEEEE"
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:
      I had to try so hard not run on stage during their 2nd song and start singing in a bad ozzy voice and scream "AAALLLRRRRIIIGGHHTT...LET'S GO FUCKING CRAZZZZEEEE"

The galloping song?

Quite impressed with my booze intake considering I got there at 5pm, obviously not a patch on Morrel's quaffing skills though
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:

The galloping song?

Quite impressed with my booze intake considering I got there at 5pm, obviously not a patch on Morrel's quaffing skills though

Yeah..that's the one.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Really wish I'd been at this now. Boobs, booze and musical brutality sounds like too much fun.
    •  DuncDunc
    • This was indeed a most excellent day. All the bands were fantastic, but the highlight would have to be Koresh, just for the fact that they literally looked like they were all about to fall over, throw up and pass out all at the same time, yet still managed to put on an ace (and incredibly tight, all things considered) show. Good stuff...

And yes, I did appreciate the Skyclad comments!
      [Edited by Dunc at 16:59 on 10/08/09]
    •  BenBen
    • JenTheHen says:

I was the self-appointed queen of this gang since I was wearing 100% red. No one seemed impressed with this fact.

I forgot to expand, it was really the red T-shirt blue jeans gang, so sorry you're not one of us :rolleyes:

Has anyone heard from Berserkowitz since?
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Ben says:
      JenTheHen says:

I forgot to expand, it was really the red T-shirt blue jeans gang, so sorry you're not one of us :rolleyes:

Fuck you all then.

I'm taking my red dress and starting my own gang.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i remember lily's boobies. i think i got my balls out. either that or my eagle pants.

all the bands were proper representing but highlights were emg (with and without tim) who were astounding and rob who was fucking excellent. ahcw were brilliant too, as were lsd (that dude can fucking play).

haha...just remembered that me and paul were the only ones who sang along to rob's whitney cover. tim needed his arm bending (not much though). good times!!!
    •  alanalan
    • bad admiral says:
      i think i got my balls out. either that or my eagle pants.

Both.
      [Edited by alan at 19:05 on 10/08/09]
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Ben says:

Me and Podge saw Steve a while ago. He remembers nothing after the start of AHCW. Good effort.

I had a great day, the highlight for me was Rich making the eagle fly. Beautiful.
      [Edited by Big Si at 19:25 on 10/08/09]
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • I wish I could have cloned myself. One for upstairs, one for the bar, one for the comfy red chair and one for shooting the shit outside
    •  CareyCarey
    • Hopkins says:
      I wish I could have cloned myself. One for upstairs, one for the bar, one for the comfy red chair and one for shooting the shit outside

I've just been saying something similar. So many people to chat to!

I wanted to sing along to Rob's cover but I got a massive fit of the giggles because everyone who was had such deep voices.
    •  PodgePodge
    • the shakespear is for sale, i should buy it.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Podge says:
      the shakespear is for sale, i should buy it.

That would be amazing. I think you'd make an ace landlord.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • those pants are fucking amazing. i get a lot of love from the boyz at the gym when i slip em on.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • JenTheHen says:
      Ben says:
      JenTheHen says:

Fuck you all then.

I'm taking my red dress and starting my own gang.

Mrs Rob thought your red dress was rather fetching. Apologies for not introducing her to many people, she was a bit of a fish out of water amongst all the noisy bands, hence only staying for half of it.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Carey says:
      Podge says:
      the shakespear is for sale, i should buy it.

That would be amazing. I think you'd make an ace landlord.

i keep thinking i would too but then i'm reminded of my naturally unsocial nature and think better of it. I'd be curious of how much they want for it, not that i could afford it anyway.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - 9hz forum alldayer - 08.08.09 - official thread