Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

9hz forum alldayer - 08.08.09 - official thread

•  RamoRamo
    • Had an absolute blast...good music, good people...good times. EMG/tim, Berserkowitz and Koresh did it for me...ended perfectly in total carnage! Was great meetin folk aswell, good time had all round.

We've been havin a stellar time in england, played with some fantastic bands and only managed to break down once and lose only one door!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Ramo says:
      Had an absolute blast...good music, good people...good times. EMG/tim, Berserkowitz and Koresh did it for me...ended perfectly in total carnage! Was great meetin folk aswell, good time had all round.

We've been havin a stellar time in england, played with some fantastic bands and only managed to break down once and lose only one door!

Ha ha! that door is a bit special... you guys broike down after I left you or was that the flat battery after watching the DVD player?
      Was lovley times hanging with you and the boys Ramo...
    •  DuncDunc
    • The door incident was decidedly amusing.

"There's been a slight issue with the van..."

"What is it?"

"The door's fallen off."

"Oh."
      [Edited by Dunc at 07:46 on 13/08/09]
    • I loved the fact you had to climb over the front seats to get in the back... my very undignified exit at the end as I fell in slow motion out the passanger side door... ha ha!
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • 0:13
      [Edited by Tino Insana at 18:02 on 13/08/09]
    • In a fashion. Never. Drinking. Again.

But what a way to go out! Seriously, apologies to anyone I pissed off with my lunacy (AHCW and Rob Himself mostly by sounds), but I had a blast all day, from what little I remember. Bands were mint, enjoyed seeing lots of folks and meeting some new ones.

Cheers www.ninehertz.co.uk!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • I thought you were a king.... A KING
    • Where you the geeza on the fornt of the van as it drove off down the road?
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • Tino Insana says:
      In a fashion. Never. Drinking. Again.

But what a way to go out! Seriously, apologies to anyone I pissed off with my lunacy (AHCW and Rob Himself mostly by sounds), but I had a blast all day, from what little I remember. Bands were mint, enjoyed seeing lots of folks and meeting some new ones.

Cheers www.ninehertz.co.uk!!

I had the pleasure of meeting you Steve, and took some pics of your tattoos :)

I've got some really strange yellow paint (at least I think it's paint) under my shoes from Saturday night. I did manage to take Linda the VERY long way back to our hotel room - I think Jack and Alan left the venue way after us and we pretty much got back to the room at the same time.

Tomorrow is going to be so dull in comparison.

www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2940712&l=964de8a486&i...

[Edited by ms tinnitus at 10:29 on 14/08/09]
    •  RamoRamo
    • Tim Holehouse says:

Ha ha! that door is a bit special... you guys broike down after I left you or was that the flat battery after watching the DVD player?
      Was lovley times hanging with you and the boys Ramo...

Aye twas the battery, spent the next hour or so pushing the van up the street whilst being periodically overtaken by silent milkfloats, got it going eventually!

Had to take the thing back this morning, still waitin to hear exactly how much its gonna be to fix...damn bollard!

Nic those pics are quality!
      [Edited by Ramo at 15:54 on 14/08/09]
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Where you the geeza on the fornt of the van as it drove off down the road?

I'm told that was me. I certainly have enough bruises and grazes for it to be true.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Any more live pics or videos? I was outside cooling my balls in the cool night air and managed to go inside to catch Koresh just as they were finishing.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Gareth says:
      Any more live pics or videos? I was outside cooling my balls in the cool night air and managed to go inside to catch Koresh just as they were finishing.

I transfered two and a half hours of video onto my PC last night. Some great stuff. Will be sorting it into a vid this week hopefully.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Awesomes, do it!
    • Tino Insana says:
      Tim Holehouse says:
      Where you the geeza on the fornt of the van as it drove off down the road?

I'm told that was me. I certainly have enough bruises and grazes for it to be true.

You sir where very funny... Was very nice to meet you and see your band.
    •  lillylandlillyland
    • JenTheHen says:
      Mazz says:
      Jack Dickinson says:
      Maybe you should have had one of the mini ploughmans, a bag containing a cheese triangle, a pickled onion and a cracker, genius

Mind blowing.

Was that the 4th or 5th reason to move up north? There were a lot and I think those boobs were one of them as well? If not, they should be.

My tattoo has washed off. I want a refund.

'Those boobs' stand up and take a bow :D! Hahaha! Fun times people!
    •  JackJack
    • Howdy Lily
    •  Dave_AHCWDave_AHCW
    • Hello hello Lilly!
      [Edited by Dave_AHCW at 09:41 on 03/09/09]

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - 9hz forum alldayer - 08.08.09 - official thread