Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

9hz forum alldayer - 08.08.09 - official thread

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Guinea pigs ftw. Anyone seen the poster for G-Force?
    •  OllieOllie
    • It makes me sick to have to tell you this guys but due to an unforeseen, unavoidable and almighty fuck up in our drummer's schedule we're not going to be able to make this now. Needless to say we're all gutted and Foz feels like a proper cunt as we really are not in the habit of having to pull out of gigs, especially for you guys as it's been a long time since we've been to Sheffield and we were looking forward to hooking up with you all.

If it's of any consolation we're playing the Royal Park Cellars in Leeds on September 11th with Hog Island Boas, Eye for an Eye and Burn the Mountain if anyone fancies coming along.

Hopefully we will get back up to Sheffield again at some point soon if some kind soul will have us.:(
    •  MazzMazz
    • Mamba and I will be travelling up together. Like two warriors of rock in search of...rock.

I will be staying at Mamba's house the night before SO I WILL MAKE IT!
    •  mambamamba
    • Alriiiiiight!!!

No Grifter though... boooooo!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • "The Mamba & Mazz Blues Deluxe Experience" can play.

Drums and Vocals...very tribal.
    •  seansean
    • Mazz says:
      Mamba and I will be travelling up together. Like two warriors of rock in search of...rock.

stopping at the end of the bypass ,that could be too much rock for newbury
    •  MazzMazz
    • Newbury better get ready for the finger of rock. "Can you hear me Newbury?"
      [Edited by Mazz at 08:18 on 22/07/09]
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • Myself, Linda and Jack will be staying in a family room on Saturday night, (Best Western, Cutlers) and need a fourth person to share with -

any takers??

The room is very big - two singles and a double bed - £26.00 split per person.
    •  JackJack
    • rock and roll!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • I come off my meds the day before... awesomeness!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:
      Mamba and I will be travelling up together. Like two warriors of rock in search of...rock.

Awesome, I get to meet Mazz
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:

he's fucking krazy. you'll like him.
    •  mambamamba
    • Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:

You've gone and done it now Mazz. You're going to have to follow through with this now!
    •  alanalan
    • ms tinnitus says:
      Myself, Linda and Jack will be staying in a family room on Saturday night, (Best Western, Cutlers) and need a fourth person to share with -

any takers??

Is this still going? I'm reasonably house trained, honest.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • mamba says:
      Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:

You've gone and done it now Mazz. You're going to have to follow through with this now!

I feel an impromtu cakes and wine set coming on...
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:

Fuck. I was going to pop into a pub the night before to get some fags and end up staying all night and get pissed then get the fear the next day and not make it! Bugger.

I'm not crazy. I follow the rule of Easy Style.
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • alan says:
      ms tinnitus says:
      Myself, Linda and Jack will be staying in a family room on Saturday night, (Best Western, Cutlers) and need a fourth person to share with -

any takers??

Is this still going? I'm reasonably house trained, honest.

Hey Alan, cool, that works out nicely!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Mazz says:
      mamba says:
      Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:

Fuck. I was going to pop into a pub the night before to get some fags and end up staying all night and get pissed then get the fear the next day and not make it! Bugger.

I'm not crazy. I follow the rule of Easy Style.

i said you were krazy, not crazy. krazy is a totally different bag o' limes, old boy.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - 9hz forum alldayer - 08.08.09 - official thread