Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

[Locked] Listen with July

•  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • bad admiral says:
      Tim Holehouse says:
      bad admiral says:
      today when i get home from work i'm going to have a nice sit down, and stick on the following tunes:

mark lanegan and isobel cambell - album with the word devil in the title???:s

sparklehorse - good morning spider

whilst reading the following book:

angel of grozny

which, as you can probably tell from the title is an total hoot.

Nice choices... is that the second album by lanners and campbelle? I love that first record really nice not heard the second one.

yep, second effort. i picked it up in fopp for £2! bargain! it's properly excellent despite the fact that she used to be in belle and sebastien and i HATE belle and sebastien.

Yeah they probably stand for everything your not... but her solo stuffs really nice too. Nice work sir... I must head to Fopp soon maybe.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Mountain - Super Hits
    •  EggyEggy
    • minus the bear
    •  MazzMazz
    • Vanilla Fudge.
    •  GrymGrym
    • Electric Wizard - Let Us Prey
      Electric Wizard - Come My Fanatics
      Ocean Chief - Tor
    •  alanalan
    • Mistress - The Glory Bitches of Doghead
    •  MazzMazz
    • Simon and Garfunkel - The Essential.

It is amazing
    •  seansean
    • sex pistols - never mind the bollocks
      the birthday party - junkyard
      kyuss - sky valley
      boris - pink
    •  MazzMazz
    • Blue Cheer - Vincebus Eruptum
    •  GrymGrym
    • Clutch - Strange Cousins From The West

Actual retail copy with Sleestak Lightning on the end (which was missing from all the *ahem* evaluation copies for download), which is a reworking of 'I Send Pictures' from the expanded reissue of Jam Room and really rather good. Fantastic packaging as well, slipcase with die cut windows, an unfolding die cut card inner, an unfolding poster/lyric/credits sheet and a little circle of cork to hold the disc in. Beautifully put together.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      bad admiral says:
      Tim Holehouse says:
      bad admiral says:
      today when i get home from work i'm going to have a nice sit down, and stick on the following tunes:

mark lanegan and isobel cambell - album with the word devil in the title???:s

sparklehorse - good morning spider

whilst reading the following book:

angel of grozny

which, as you can probably tell from the title is an total hoot.

Nice choices... is that the second album by lanners and campbelle? I love that first record really nice not heard the second one.

yep, second effort. i picked it up in fopp for £2! bargain! it's properly excellent despite the fact that she used to be in belle and sebastien and i HATE belle and sebastien.

Yeah they probably stand for everything your not... but her solo stuffs really nice too. Nice work sir... I must head to Fopp soon maybe.

do it mate. you can pick up bear deals there. that little haul cost me about £15 with a couple of dvds and another book thrown in..
    •  JackJack
    • Humble Pie, love 'em
    •  JackJack
    • The Freezing Fog- March Forth To Victory
    •  seansean
    • Grym says:
      Clutch - Strange Cousins From The West

Actual retail copy with Sleestak Lightning on the end (which was missing from all the *ahem* evaluation copies for download), which is a reworking of 'I Send Pictures' from the expanded reissue of Jam Room and really rather good. Fantastic packaging as well, slipcase with die cut windows, an unfolding die cut card inner, an unfolding poster/lyric/credits sheet and a little circle of cork to hold the disc in. Beautifully put together.

you are wise, it came in the post today, i am really enjoying the new album ,
      the art work is a nice touch , havent worked out what my top track is on it.
      so i shall play it to death and enjoy every minute .
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      The Freezing Fog- March Forth To Victory

amazing band
    •  Smockboy25Smockboy25
    • Yawning Sons - Ceremony To The Sunset
      Recent Monster Magnet bootleg from other month where "Spine of God" is interspersed with "American Pie"!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Om - Variations on a Theme
      Om - Conference of the Birds
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • The Ocean and castillo among others
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • Mazz says:
      Simon and Garfunkel - The Essential.

It is amazing

Too facking right.

Cassette Boy
      Caspa & Rusko