Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Saviours UK Tour 2009

•  Big SiBig Si
    • Fair play. I guess they're the sort of band I'd check out at a festival or whatever, but I was really disappointed the second time I saw them after loving them the first time.
    •  StockyStocky
    • All y'all want are shitty UK Stoner bands that post on here supporting The best Stoner Rock from around the world......put ur hands in ur pockets,,,,,or right some tunes....so we can see a Flatlands orientated show thats actually interesteing.......

Also...Kraschenbern is the best thing that ninehertz has ever been remoteley connected too (no Podge ever....literally everyone else in Sheffield.....but none of that talentless wannabe.....drummer ..... ha!!!!!!!!!!!........label....ha..... owner.....ha......!!!!..........what was the true essence of why this all started?.....at least there was an ethos, and at least Podge was never anywhere near taleneted enough....or influential enough..... to be involved.....and ruin it.....until there was a website...and sommat that takes so little artistic input....................intelligence and .....whats the word...oh yeah....talent......that y'all can truly belong!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck replicating the last 40 years of music badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are all truly an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  JackJack
    • Stocky says:
      All y'all want are shitty UK Stoner bands that post on here supporting The best Stoner Rock from around the world......put ur hands in ur pockets,,,,,or right some tunes....so we can see a Flatlands orientated show thats actually interesteing.......

Also...Kraschenbern is the best thing that ninehertz has ever been remoteley connected too (no Podge ever....literally everyone else in Sheffield.....but none of that talentless wannabe.....drummer ..... ha!!!!!!!!!!!........label....ha..... owner.....ha......!!!!..........what was the true essence of why this all started?.....at least there was an ethos, and at least Podge was never anywhere near taleneted enough....or influential enough..... to be involved.....and ruin it.....until there was a website...and sommat that takes so little artistic input....................intelligence and .....whats the word...oh yeah....talent......that y'all can truly belong!!!!!!!!!!!

You are all truly an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was truly inspirational, your mum must be proud
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Stocky says:
      All y'all want are shitty UK Stoner bands that post on here supporting The best Stoner Rock from around the world......put ur hands in ur pockets,,,,,or right some tunes....so we can see a Flatlands orientated show thats actually interesteing.......

That was truly inspirational, your mum must be proud

I doubt it somehow
    •  MarekMarek
    • I didn't read the whole thing here but I would say what I've heard of their new stuff is very very exciting thrashy stoner and they are cool guys, rehearsing 20 hours a week and not working, they live it. Interviewed Scott again recently and met them at ATP, objectively I would say they were a very good booking.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Saviours UK Tour 2009