Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

The ROTTINGHAM weekender

•  DonnyDonny
    • Five Fanny Pile Up.

Awesome. Actually I found a site that has loads of razzle scans.

AWESOME.
    •  alanalan
    • I just discovered that this clashes with your gig, but I'm still gonna come see you guys instead. ;)
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • you can become a member of razzle for free online.

i think it is probably my favoured bongo mag.

i don't really like club because of the amount of airbrushing but the raz is as gritty and relentlessly real as any mike leigh film i've watched.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • If you're lucky, I might knock up some munchingtons for the Koresh boys before the day's festivities commence
    •  DonnyDonny
    • You are the KING Hopkins.

And yeah, Razzle defininatly my favourite. I agree with the airbrush comment.

When Lesbian came over, one of the guys bought a playboy (or something similar, heavily airbrushed). So I bought a copy of readers wives to show him what real english women look like.

He was appalled.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Donny says:
      You are the KING Hopkins.

And yeah, Razzle defininatly my favourite. I agree with the airbrush comment.

When Lesbian came over, one of the guys bought a playboy (or something similar, heavily airbrushed). So I bought a copy of readers wives to show him what real english women look like.

He was appalled.

As are we all.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Men only, the mag for men who love boobs, bums and legs (their words) is the best.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Fiesta has the complete package.
    •  Dan QuaidDan Quaid
    • I'll be kipping in a bus stop somewhere so I'll let you know if I find any a bit cosy.
    • Hopkins says:
      If you're lucky, I might knock up some munchingtons for the Koresh boys before the day's festivities commence

yum!

razzle, man. fuckin' razzle.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Wife is out for the day, so I shall prepare some lunch for the southern folk before we go to the angel and commence the alcoholocaust
    •  alanalan
    • Hopkins says:
      I shall prepare some lunch for the southern folk

Sneinton? ;)
    •  Dan QuaidDan Quaid
    • http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo249/rottingham_fest/ROTTSPOSTERRSP.jpg

Just got this final poster through, then Jeses of Spazzareth pull out hahaha. Ahh well. Still swish innit?
    •  JackJack
    • Nice poster
    • is the rugby likely to be on anywhere...don't want to miss out on the gig, but will definitely do some bar hopping to catch the score...
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • bad admiral says:
      is the rugby likely to be on anywhere...don't want to miss out on the gig, but will definitely do some bar hopping to catch the score...

walkabout is about 5 mins walk from angel
    •  EggyEggy
    • I heard at the weekend that Rock city aren't playing metal anymore and it's just going to be a normal night club now as not enough people have been attending. The rig is still staying the same. This is the first i knew of this, and apart from reading this thread now it's all i have to go on.

Wish i was able to attend this coming weekend, RSP never disappoint and it's extremely doubtful that i'll be in sheffield on wednesday as i can't really go in work late this week, plus i've got to go steady with my bad foot.
    •  Dan QuaidDan Quaid
    • I dunno about Rock City. I haven't been in for about 18 months. Even when absoloutely battered, the exact same playlist that you can set your watch to got on my nerves after a bit. And I only went every couple of months, feel sorry for the poor buggers who make it a weekly thing. That being said I think I'm getting dragged along on Saturday, so will have to make sure I'm too drunk to notice the music.
    • Hopkins says:
      bad admiral says:
      is the rugby likely to be on anywhere...don't want to miss out on the gig, but will definitely do some bar hopping to catch the score...

walkabout is about 5 mins walk from angel

penising brilliant
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Have heard that city is staying the same, just getting rebrand on the name of the night. Guessing they'll just mix the rooms around a bit.

I don't care. I have my mammory memories of city as a 14 year old. Those can never be taken away. Plus i had a great time when I was there last year dancing to glam in the rig. Was pretty much the same playlist as when I was 14.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - The ROTTINGHAM weekender