Menu

Forums - General Chat

Computer games

•  LaddethLaddeth
    • It certainly is. The story is less linear than KOTOR's was, which makes it super awesome.
      I'm a stickler for doing side missions though and there a HUNDREDS.
      Must.....complete side missions..... before main quest....
    •  ChrisCChrisC
    • yeah thats my only gripe with the game the searching planets bit can get a bit repetative...

but you do get to make it with a hot alien! Awsome.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Just updated my MAME emulator!

7000+ classic arcade games, granted mostly shit classic arcade games but they get me all happy and nostalgic.

Will be putting my deposit down for a pandora handheld in the next few weeks - retro gaming ahoy. Cannot wait.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Championship Manager 7 on the PS2 with Planer Rock radio on behind me.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • ChrisC says:
      but you do get to make it with a hot alien! Awsome.

I've not got to that point yet.
      However that is why I made a female character ;)

Another space game worth playing is Freelancer. It's a little older but worth it.
    •  noonenoone
    • aren't computer games for kids?
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • ultimatekev says:
      aren't computer games for kids?

I am told I have the mental age of a child so I guess so.
      I think the fact I keep buying star wars lego speaks for itself.
    •  noonenoone
    • up down left right A and start.
    •  mikemike
    • Same game, but to create things on the screen like rings, enemies, bits of scenery- Up C, Down C, Left C, Right C, A and Start.

I can also remember the finishers for wrestlers on WWF Warzone on the Playstation-

Stone Cold Stunner- Forward Forward Up O and X
      Tombstone- Down Down Down Triangle and O
      Mosh Pit- Back Down Up Square and X

God I've wasted my life.

Tekken 2 moves as well-

Stab with Yoshimitsu- Back Back Square
      Paul's Dragon Punch- Back Back Forward Triangle.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I'm firmly old-school in my computer games. I got the original Command and Conquer for 50p the other week. Awesome. I don't have the eyesight or the co-ordination for new stuff - my dad made me feel really old the other night, fascinated and confused as I was by his new Wii. Guitar Hero and Singstar are alright, but the only remotely recent game I've really loved is GTA Vice City.
    •  mikemike
    • Only about 7 years late on that one Rob!

GTA IV is still being tackled by myself, up to a point now where theres only one mission on the go and its a massive gunfight after a bank robbery with the police.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • That mission is made much easier by the judicious use of molotovs.
    •  mikemike
    • I got nearly to the end with grenades but I may be running out of cash now!
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • I dunno, I did it first time just by blowing up police cars and then shooting any survivors in the face. Explosions and headshots ftw.
    •  theadoretheadore
    • Rob Himself says:
      I got the original Command and Conquer for 50p the other week. Awesome..

Fight... Win... Prevail.
    •  theadoretheadore
    • mike says:
      Same game, but to create things on the screen like rings, enemies, bits of scenery- Up C, Down C, Left C, Right C, A and Start.

I can also remember the finishers for wrestlers on WWF Warzone on the Playstation-

Stone Cold Stunner- Forward Forward Up O and X
      Tombstone- Down Down Down Triangle and O
      Mosh Pit- Back Down Up Square and X

God I've wasted my life.

Tekken 2 moves as well-

Stab with Yoshimitsu- Back Back Square
      Paul's Dragon Punch- Back Back Forward Triangle.

My head is now full of Mortal Combat fatalities and replaying exactly how to complete the first three acts of sonic in under 2 minutes... it rules
    •  mikemike
    • I used to know all the Street Fighter 2 moves as well, bet Fred has them tattooed on his eyelids.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Currently Playing:

The Last Guy (PS3)

Hated it at first. Completly addicted now. I see it when I close my eyes!!
    •  mikemike
    • I downloaded the demo, great game, but feels stupid playing it on such a high-spec machine!
    •  noonenoone
    • I love the last 2 GTA games but I've never actually done any of the missions I much prefer to let Ben complete it all so I get free reign in the city slaughtering pigs and jumping motorbikes.
      The missions just seem like hard work. Tasks if you will.

Forums - General Chat - Computer games