Menu

Forums - General Chat

Recently Watched

•  tom.atom.a
    • seasons 1-3 of oz and am now feeling slightly disturbed
    •  EggyEggy
    • haha! i'm not suprised. That's as far as i've got, haven't got hold of the 4th season but i heard it started to go a bit down hill so i didn't want to pay that much for it, subsequently i've never seen any further in.
    •  tom.atom.a
    • yeah im still trying to find season 4 as there are bits of it i remember fom when it was on tv years ago. im gona end up scrambled by the end of it but at the same time i am now even more determined never to end up in prison in the us.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • C'mon Peep Show, it's going to be quality, no need for apprehension.
      Started watching Season 4 again to get myself back in to it.
      "I'm a motherfucker, that's literally what I am"

Just DL'ed some My Name Is Earl. Saw one on TV lately and laughed riotously throughout, so I'm gonna hammer them all.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • tom.a says:

im gona end up scrambled by the end of it

well yeah but on the other hand you will be able to fashion a deadly stabbing weapon from any random household object in the dark in less than 10 minutes!

it's more the affinity for random, brutally detached bumming you'd need to be careful of shying away from...
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Yeah, i'm looking forward to the new Peep Show too. There's been some good TV on lately. I've been enjoying Dirty Sexy Money, Brothers and Sisters, The Big Bang and now new Heroes is on too. :D Oh, and the newest Ultimate Fighter show.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I watched the first two episodes of Dexter last night. I'm already hooked. It's fookin ace.

Also, Michael C Hall looks pretty nice in it. As David in Six Feet Under he had not an inch of hotness about him so I was pleasantly surprised.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • JenTheHen says:

I watched the first two episodes of Dexter last night. I'm already hooked. It's fookin ace.

It is indeed a very good program.
      We started watching it ages ago when it was on FX and got to episode 4 or 5 I think then they took FX off our package for some reason :(
      I've not had a chance to catch up from then though now its on ITV2
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • We've been watching so much Dexter I think my eyes might pop out.

I think we've done 4 or 5 consecutive hours now - I needed a break so I came here to write about it. I'm so cool.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Thanks to Amy and Ben, I'm Deadwooding it up.
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Deadwood is bloody brilliant.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • 90dayman says:

Fucking Deadwood is fucking bloody brilliant you cunt.

I did a bit of Deadwood writing to your statemant ;)

I've been meaning to watch Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I think thats what Monday was made for :)
    •  GarethGareth
    • Laddeth says:

90dayman says:

I've been meaning to watch Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I think thats what Monday was made for :)

Almost, you didn't call anyone a cocksucker.
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Laddeth says:

90dayman says:

I watched Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles when it was on TV. It was pretty good I thought. It was a bit short though at only 8 episodes I think. Should be good if they make a second run.

I went to see Iron Man this morning. Glad that I wasn't disappointed. It didn't blow me away but was still good. And quite funny too. Think Downey Jnr made it really. Final fight scene was a pit pants and predictable though.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Oh yeah I watched the entire series of the Armstrong and Miller show from years ago the other day.
      "Imagine his name is Hersh and he runs the bookshop next to mine..."
    •  PodgePodge
    • just watched the incredibly colourful "Pushing daises"
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Back To The Future III, Peep Show and QI
    •  mikemike
    • New Peep Show was ace "fuck off cleanshirt!"

I saw Iron Man yesterday, it was brilliant.
    •  CareyCarey
    • "is cheese relaxing?"
    •  PodgePodge
    • yesterday i watched the new Herbie and Raiders of the Lost Ark

Forums - General Chat - Recently Watched