Menu
    •  EggyEggy
    • I'm catching the bus to sheff at 3. gets there at 4. I thought the doors were at 4 so i hope i don't miss owt good.
    •  MichaelMichael
    • mike says:

Old man crap jazz improv is realy hard not to laugh at.

Surely you're not talking about Mick Beck, Geoff Bright and John Jasnoch?
    •  mikemike
    • Yes, Jasnoch was good but the vocal improv was just awful.
    •  MichaelMichael
    • It's an acquired taste, that's for sure. I'm disappointed I couldn't make it down. Every time Corsano has come to town I've been busy with other things.

Our Redhouse gig went surprisingly well. Cam Deas is brilliant:

His Myspace

(Just added the link - you'll probably enjoy)
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Laddeth says:

mike says:

Thats a gudun is that.
      That video made me sad for my current state of working/lack of drinking :cry:

Aye, dead good. Me and Nick sat around listening to Labrat,. Mistress and Mfkzt last night - should have dug out the 'Horse.
    •  mikemike
    • Oh in other news, Graine, Blige Pump and Red Stars Parade were amazing yesterday, shame I had to leave, I'm in pain right now.
    •  fredfred
    • mike says:

Blige Pump

I always think of Dumpvalve when I see that band name. Side project?

•  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • mike says:

Oh in other news, Graine, Blige Pump and Red Stars Parade were amazing yesterday, shame I had to leave, I'm in pain right now.

DOCTORS!

I'm not fucking joking now Mike.
    •  mikemike
    • Well I've spent today just drinking water and going to sleep, didn't really sleep last night, and I've not had any food today which has helped as my stomach feels ok, I'm going to eat some fruit or something later, go to bed early and see how I am tomorrow.
    • I have spent my Bank Holiday sleeping, shopping, reviewing and making fudge. Lovely stuff.
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • Cut the grass today, like a damn meadow, or was :)
      Bought 2 granite chopping boards and now listening to Tori Amos while drinking GnT (oooh sailor).
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • Editing my portfolio like a motherbitch.
    •  CareyCarey
    • i've had an awesome day with si65. we had proper coffee like europeans, scored free tickets to persepolis (which was amazing), made emergency DIY flyers for friday and got them copied by a lovely cinema girl and then wandered about in the sunshine. :)
    • rustyspoon says:

Bought 2 granite chopping boards and now listening to Tori Amos while drinking GnT (oooh sailor).

Haha, brilliant.
    •  PodgePodge
    • i have spent most of today elbow deep in mountain bike bit, just got the front brake to sort and fit the grips before i take it for a test ride to make sure everything works properly. warm days make me productive
    •  EggyEggy
    • mike says:

Oh in other news, Graine, Blige Pump and Red Stars Parade were amazing yesterday, shame I had to leave, I'm in pain right now.

Ditto, couldn't believe how good graine sounded compared to their old stuff.

maybe you really should head off to the doctors if your still the same tomorrow eh ;)

I woke early than i wanted this morning to the sound of the next door neighbour grinding, luckily i had about an hours sleep afterwards but still feel quite shattered. other than that i've spent all afternoon on the t'internet, well once i got my connection sorted, again!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I am really looking forward to crust action tonight. The Hyenas on Saturday made me long for the punk gigs of the old days.
    •  CareyCarey
    • JenTheHen says:

I am really looking forward to crust action tonight. The Hyenas on Saturday made me long for the punk gigs of the old days.

heh heh, me too. should be fun.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Carey says:

JenTheHen says:

I am really looking forward to crust action tonight. The Hyenas on Saturday made me long for the punk gigs of the old days.

heh heh, me too. should be fun.

It'll be a nice walk in this weather too.

Forums - General Chat - Vikend