Menu
    •  feastoftentaclesfeastoftentacles
    • Today i am going to the cinema ... dunno what to see yet. any reccomendations?

Sunday i'm playing this - people should come

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/tbrowne2/may.jpg
    •  mikemike
    • That animated one about a girl in Iraq or whatever it is looks good, Persepolis?
    •  JackJack
    • Podge says:

Tom P says:
      reckon it did a mile

a slight exageration?

wikipedia says:
      It was used to achieve the Guinness World Record for the "longest throw of an object without any velocity-aiding feature". The record was originally set in 1986 and then broken in 2003 in San Francisco by Erin Hemmings. The 2003 record toss traveled 1,333 feet (406.3 metres) and the Aerobie was airborne for over 30 seconds.

Maybe he's the new record holder!
    •  PodgePodge
    • mike says:
      That animated one about a girl in Iraq or whatever it is looks good, Persepolis?

i wanna see this too
    •  mikemike
    • Actually, Iron Man is out now, go and see that. They even used the Sabbath song in the advert.
    •  The real SarahThe real Sarah
    • Podge says:

Tom P says:

The ONLY frisbee to get is the Aerobie. Seen one go the whole length of a football pitch constantly 1ft from the floor. Best ever.

that is indeed what i have, the mini Aerobie is cock though

I got the big Aerobie. You have an orange one right podge? I got a pink one so we dont get mixed up when we play mega double frisbee.
    •  CareyCarey
    • thnk i'm gonna go to persepolis on monday, any sheffield people who want to go then, let me know.

the george IV is a wicked pub, i loved the music!
      the hillsborough hotel was awesome, definitely one for the summer.
      the washington was fun and the party at jen's after was even better.
    •  mikemike
    • The Washington destroyed me, I have a headache now.
    •  GarethGareth
    • What's everyone doing tonight? My housemates are having a BBQ and I need an excuse to leave.
    •  mikemike
    • Come to the psyche gig with me and Carey Gareth, trip out on bhaja!
    •  GarethGareth
    • mike says:

Come to the psyche gig with me and Carey Gareth, trip out on bhaja!

Only half that made sense. That said, I may do.
    •  mikemike
    • Haha, its good, I've seen the duo twice, its well good, starts off and you wonder what the hell is going on, it suddenly clicks and its amazing.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Carey says:

thnk i'm gonna go to persepolis on monday, any sheffield people who want to go then, let me know.

the george IV is a wicked pub, i loved the music!
      the hillsborough hotel was awesome, definitely one for the summer.
      the washington was fun and the party at jen's after was even better.

Yeah, cos you had ALL the gin.

I still feel sick.
    •  CareyCarey
    • all the gin that wasn't spilt in cat related hi-jinks, yes. but i don't feel sick.
    •  PodgePodge
    • The real Sarah says:
      I got the big Aerobie. You have an orange one right podge? I got a pink one so we dont get mixed up when we play mega double frisbee.
      mine is kinda orang / pink but also battle hardened so i'm sure it will be fine
      Carey says:
      thnk i'm gonna go to persepolis on monday, any sheffield people who want to go then, let me know.
      me.

today i cleaned my wheels and derailure for my bike. one day i might make it work too.
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • My weekend has thus far been thus:

Friday: got some tattoo work done then drinks and xbox at mate's house
      Saturday: recover

Tomorrow i'm definatley going to see Iron Man. I've been looking forward to it coming out for ages.

Bank Holiday Monday: Don't really know, probably watch Newcastle -v- Chelski
    •  mambamamba
    • Today has been Beerfest. It has been a good day!
    •  mikemike
    • Old man crap jazz improv is realy hard not to laugh at.

Chris Corsano and Mick Flower are a whirlwind of amazingness.
    •  JackJack
    • I went out last night and drank a lot of beer, found £20 which helped!

Forums - General Chat - Vikend