Menu
    •  mikemike
    • Carey says:

i've had an awesome day with si65. we had proper coffee like europeans, scored free tickets to persepolis (which was amazing), made emergency DIY flyers for friday and got them copied by a lovely cinema girl and then wandered about in the sunshine. :)

Glad the flyers got sorted, I'm going to the doctors tomorrow.
    •  EggyEggy
    • D'oh. Although one person fell into my trap i have since realised that chesterfield's new signing does not have the same name as that famous musician, silly me, no wonder people weren't getting my led zepplin hints. i think this is something i have always thought before i was into LZ hence why i haven't realised my error previously.

robert page and jimmy plant doesn't quite have the same ring does it.
    •  CareyCarey
    • mike says:

Glad the flyers got sorted, I'm going to the doctors tomorrow.

the gig tonight was ace for flyering, lots of really enthusiastic people. hope it actually works. got more done for thursday as well. good gig also, lots of heavy as fuck drums.

get better soon, mike!
    •  mikemike
    • I went to the hospital last night as it got much more painful, turns out I have a viral infection of the intestines, nice nice hmm? Got some pills, should be gone within 2-3 days.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • got in a bit of trouble during my exams and almost went to my watery grave this weekend. my lungs occasinally spasm at the thought of that particular episode.

:(

...but worked through the psychologicals and passed like a bastard and now quite a few of the seven seas are my playground

:D
    •  JackJack
    • Can we now bill you as Scuba drummer:D
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • mike says:

I went to the hospital last night as it got much more painful, turns out I have a viral infection of the intestines, nice nice hmm? Got some pills, should be gone within 2-3 days.

Thank god for that though Mike. Glad you did that to be honest, though not glad about the pains. Get well soon. xx
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Can we now bill you as Scuba drummer:D

you may! it was really fucking hard work in the end but ultimately rewarding.

i am going to preemptively apologise for tonight and thursday's sloppy drumming.

i see invasion are playing too now? :D

their drummer fucking slays and is gonna make me look even shitter :s

i'm thinking maybe about playing in a wetsuit. by the time i've finished i'm pretty sure i would have sweated out at least 20 stone.
    •  CareyCarey
    • JenTheHen says:

mike says:

I went to the hospital last night as it got much more painful, turns out I have a viral infection of the intestines, nice nice hmm? Got some pills, should be gone within 2-3 days.

Thank god for that though Mike. Glad you did that to be honest, though not glad about the pains. Get well soon. xx

yeah, that could have been well nasty if you didn't get it seen to.

•  PetePete
    • mike says:

turns out I have a viral infection of the intestines

That is a very metal sounding, Cannibal Corpse illness. Well done.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Pete says:

mike says:

turns out I have a viral infection of the intestines

That is a very metal sounding, Cannibal Corpse illness. Well done.

I had one of those a few weeks ago, possibly gastric flu. Wasn't pleasant.

Forums - General Chat - Vikend