ROADBURN The Aftermath

•  CareyCarey
    • Mazz says:

I like Mamba.

i like him too. it's not a competition.
    •  JackJack
    • mamba looks druuunk. I get lazy eye in photos
    •  mambamamba
    • I don't even think I was that bad at that point. I remember it being taken and I definitely got worse.
    •  JackJack
    • It feels odd being sober now
    •  PodgePodge
    • pete says that a lot of his came out really well so i'll be scanning them at the weekend.
    •  mambamamba
    • Apparently I was talking in my sleep last night about what I was going to get to eat from the vending machine. Brilliant!
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Yeah, I miss wall sandwiches too. ;)
    •  PetePete
    • Awww... thanks for the love.

I have some BRILLIANT photos, but need to scan them - hopefully we'll get them up at Podge's this weekend.

Every one of them with me in shows me very very drunk and very very happy, which sums up my trip really.

Bands of the weekend for me were...

The Heads (stunning)
      Beehoover
      Witchcraft
      Gentlemans Pistols
      Taint
      and bits of Down and Isis, surprisingly.

•  PetePete
    • Right then, lets get the in-jokes in so as not to forget them and to annoy the non-Roadburners...

"they were sheeet" - Seb
      Scotfest
      "I am not scary" - Marzia
      Sissy Boy Homeland
      The ice cream break at the place next to Polly Magoos
      "That building is so big the only word that could describe it is... Thor" - random Manc death metal kids
      Black Napkins
      "Varg does not say ouch" - me
      The frisbee incident
      Elena's beard (although I have photos of this so all can see when I scan them in)
    •  mambamamba
    • Pete says:

"they were sheeet" - Seb

"The food is sheeet, the buildings are sheeet, the weather is sheeet, Holland is sheeet. When they get rid of the weed and the bitches Holland will be pointless. It will be the end of the world!"

I think me and Chris were the only ones to hear that. I was chuckling to myself to ages about that one.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Carey says:

Mazz says:

I like Mamba.

i like him too. it's not a competition.

bitch
    •  PetePete
    • J Parker says:

Either, the man is incredible

Thank you James. There were posters with Hey Colossus on them all over Tilburg. Also, in the inflight magazine there was an article about rock music photographers with an interview with the man who took the picture that is now your avatar, with that on a full page. Weird.
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Pete says:

Right then, lets get the in-jokes in so as not to forget them and to annoy the non-Roadburners...

"they were sheeet" - Seb
      Scotfest
      "I am not scary" - Marzia
      Sissy Boy Homeland
      The ice cream break at the place next to Polly Magoos
      "That building is so big the only word that could describe it is... Thor" - random Manc death metal kids
      Black Napkins
      The frisbee incident
      Elena's beard (although I have photos of this so all can see when I scan them in)

HILARIOUS!
    •  PetePete
    • J Parker says:

HILARIOUS!

ha ha. get used to it. roadburn in jokes will litter this forum for weeks to come i tell ye. just be glad i gave you a guide to start with.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Pete says:

this was my fave, ya bloody loon
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • I'm not bitter at all.
    •  PodgePodge
    • J Parker says:
      I'm not bitter at all.

there was a brief moment where we all looked at each other as if to say "lets come back for ZXZW" though that may only be to see what Black Napkin and Electric Kettle sound like
    •  JackJack
    • where the photo of pete and the waitress in the mexican, that i want to see:D
    •  PodgePodge
    • who's camera was that on?

Forums - General Chat - ROADBURN The Aftermath