Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Grifter in London and Sheffield

•  OllieOllie
    • The first Grifter gigs of 2015 are looming. We play the Black Heart in Camden on Friday Feb 20th with support from Goat Leaf and Sleeping Creatures (featuring Sean from Enos) then on Saturday 21st we head up to Sheffield to support Goat Leaf at South Sea Live with more support from Deltanaut and The Verals.

Anyone know anywhere good and very cheap to stay in Sheffield?
    •  PetePete
    • There's an Ibis the other side of town.

I should be at the South Sea gig, as long as my brother's 30th birthday party isn't the same day.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Cheers mate, I booked a Travelodge near Chesterfield as it was pretty cheap and available...everything seems to be booked up in Sheffield due to some trade show or something like that.
    •  OllieOllie
    • At Portsmouth Edge Of The Wedge to the list on Saturday Feb 28th at Beardfest with Tricorn and a whole bunch of other bands.
    •  OllieOllie
    • If any 9htz folk want cheaper entry into the Sheffield gig let me know and we'll stick your name down...only a couple of quid off but all helps right?
    •  PetePete
    • Chers Ollie. I am 50/50 at the moment - it's my brother's 30th birthday weekend so not sure if in Sheffield or not at the mo, but if so I'll definitely be there.
    •  OllieOllie
    • No worries mate. If you like I can stick you on the cheasp list anyway just in case

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Grifter in London and Sheffield