Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

MonolordSalem's PotBongCauldronGROAK - The Library, Leeds Feb 24th

•  pyreclimberpyreclimber
    • http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag133/pyreclimber/Monolordforum_zpsd002a421.png

The Library Leeds | Tues Feb 24th | £5adv/£4otd

Monolord
      "Heavy stoner-infused doom tinged with hypnotic, hair-tossing riffs that do justice equally to Sleep and their modern, underground successors and boast enough thunderous low-end rumble to loosen up yesterday’s dinner.”
      Roadburn
      monolord.com/

Salem's Pot
      Purge of lo-fi garage metal riffs and lysergic comedown finds Salem’s Pot setting out their stall from which to peddle the darkest of doom.
      salemspot.bandcamp.com/

BongCauldron
      Thrash out a cacophonous amalgamation of torturous sludge metal, old school thrash-pit discord and homegrown haze.
      bongcauldron.bandcamp.com/

GROAK
      Brand new Leeds doom outfit made up of ex/current members of Wiht, Khuda, Suffering Mind, The Day Man Lost, Wizard's Beard, Cattle and a bunch more. Pessimistic, bleak and slow.
    •  PetePete
    • This looks amazing, gutted I can't make it.
    • Aye really looking forward to it, been spinning the latest monolord a fair amount lately! Maybe next time eh?
    •  PetePete
    • Yeah, I love the Monolord album - I've got a great t-shirt of theirs too. It falls on my girlfriend's birthday though.
    •  bigspaceshipbigspaceship
    • Oh yeaaaah looks bloody lovely this!!
    • ahh man, that's a shame, got to admit our lass wouldn't be chuffed if i tried taking her to a gig on her birthday either!
    • This is tomorrow night!!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - MonolordSalem's PotBongCauldronGROAK - The Library, Leeds Feb 24th