Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

New Grifter album available to buy now!!!

•  OllieOllie

• Ok, here it is, the CD of the new album, The Return Of the Bearded Brethren, is now officially up for sale (though a couple of you managed to see that the link was actually live last night and have already ordered it!). Follow the link to our online store to grab a copy. There is also a bundle with the first album if you haven't already got that which gets you the debut at a knock down price while we still have a few copies left. Feel free to buy as many copies as you like and share the link! Vinyl coming soon. Cheers!!!

Buy it here!!!
    •  OllieOllie
    • The Sleeping Shaman are previewing a track...go and listen!

Listen!!!
    •  OllieOllie
    • For the hardcore GRIFTER fans amongst you who really want a copy of the CD before the official release date in August you'd better crack on as the advance sale ends in 24 hours. It is pay day after all!!!
    •  OllieOllie
    • The first review...and it's a belter!!!

Read it here!
      [Edited by Ollie at 09:26 on 02/07/14]
    •  OllieOllie
    • The new album is officially released today!!! America could get their copies last Tuesday but the rest of the world is now open for business. So far reviews have been fantastic so grab a copy. CD available now, vinyl and digital coming soon.

Buy it here!!!
    •  OllieOllie
    • Yep...brown vinyl and I think black as well. The label have them but we're waiting for our copies to turn up...comes complete with a poster and a download card.
    •  OllieOllie
    • We've had a lot of reviews of the album so far and all but one have been pretty killer...but I had to share this one from Metalmouth as it blew me away

Read it here!
    •  OllieOllie
    • Just out of interest, is anyone up for reviewing this?

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - New Grifter album available to buy now!!!