Menu

Forums - General Chat

London 9hz Drinks Next Week?

•  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Yeah I doubt I would have bought it either.
    •  JackJack
    • be great to meet him actually, thursday sounds good
    • Looks like he's gonna be crashing at mine so I'll see if he's up for beers at the Crobar/wherever.
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, my massage appointment just moved from Wed to Thursday (have to use a voucher or else it will expire).
      sorry chaps :(

•  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Wow! Would be awesome to meet Mr Obelisk - he sure does run a fine blog!

Yay! Thursday! Yay! Beer! Boo! No Ms Tinnitus!
    •  JackJack
    • Thursday yay
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • RADD BAPPZ WILL BE ATTENDING THIS ON THURSDAY.

Nic, I am a professional physical guru and spiritual dockhand and would gladly knead you over booze so you can kill two birds with one stone and come out and get fucked up as well as realigning yourself spinally.

i'll even wear pants this time. :P

although for your future wellbeing, mayhap a proffesional masseur is the better option...
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Ahh have fun chaps, no can do thursday!
    • JJ managed to get his Monday flight re scheduled for this morning so if he got up in time for the bus from St A this morning he should be up in the air in 2 hours.

Shame he can't make it out for drinks tonight as he was looking forward to meeting some peeps. He's top bloke, obsessive music collector and a reet good laugh.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • I'd have been up for this sorry guys not really in the mood. I'd just bum you all out.
      To top off a bad start to the day I sat on my headphone and broke em. Their held together with sellotape...

Tramp factor 10!
    •  JackJack
    • Where are we meeting?
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Crobar 8pm?

I need to find me a pizza! Still in the office...
    •  MarekMarek
    • Ah I missed this, hectic week

Forums - General Chat - London 9hz Drinks Next Week?