Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

FAO - People of Nottingham

•  HopkinsHopkins
    • The time - 8pm. Saturday, October 11th 2008

The place - The Chesnut Tree, Sherwood.

The event - Bad Date playing some rock classics of the 60s and 70s, and we've sneaked some Clutch and Black Keys into the set too

It's free, and there's nice ale too, but the ale isn't free
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      The time - 8pm. Saturday, October 11th 2008

The place - The Chesnut Tree, Sherwood.

The event - Bad Date playing some rock classics of the 60s and 70s, and we've sneaked some Clutch and Black Keys into the set too

It's free, and there's nice ale too, but the ale isn't free

So when are Trebuchet supporting Bad Date?
    •  alanalan
    • Probably be there, just need to check my busy schedule!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • alan says:
      Probably be there, just need to check my busy schedule!

Nice one. I think Richard & Anja are coming too

Mazz - We'd have no chance going on after you. We'd come across as second-rate copyists
    •  MazzMazz
    • This is where I'm meant to say "don't be silly".

but instead...."CORRECT...people would not be able to handle the brain frying cock hard ball tit rock that we CAN and WILL produce. It would be only a FOOLISH band that would ATTMEPT to go on after the spazzztactic TREBUCHET....YEAH!"

We rocked out last night. I gave us 12/10, we were that good. Three of us had cold and we still shat out the rock like a big brown shit producing Father Christmas.....FIRE
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      This is where I'm meant to say "don't be silly".

but instead...."CORRECT...people would not be able to handle the brain frying cock hard ball tit rock that we CAN and WILL produce. It would be only a FOOLISH band that would ATTMEPT to go on after the spazzztactic TREBUCHET....YEAH!"

We rocked out last night. I gave us 12/10, we were that good. Three of us had cold and we still shat out the rock like a big brown shit producing Father Christmas.....FIRE

You sir, I declare you a rock and roll sham...this bravado is merely a front. That's correct, I am "outing" you as a rock and roll faker. How do you plead?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      Mazz says:
      This is where I'm meant to say "don't be silly".

You sir, I declare you a rock and roll sham...this bravado is merely a front. That's correct, I am "outing" you as a rock and roll faker. How do you plead?

Not guilty

My reasons for not attending your Bristol show are (as you well know) rock orientated. I need to rest easy in prep for the Heavy rock recording session that I will be taking part in as a member of TREBUCHET this weekend.

I understand that in some people’s eyes this is seen as UN-ROCK AND ROLL behaviour BUT….When I rock, I rock at 110%. I’m unable to Rock at 110% 24/7. I need to rest up before. Sure I could come out drink a few and go wild but this would mean that I would be only rocking at say 80% the next day. To do this I would not only be cheating MYSELF but also TREBUCHET and……. Hopkins. For this reason I need to rest easy.

I understand that this bombshell could split the board…but I stand by it….AS A ROCKER.

Your friend in ROCK

Mazzereth
    •  OllieOllie
    • I rock at 150% 25/8...If you cut me in half it would read rock through my insides!!! I'm that rock!!!!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Ollie says:
      I rock at 150% 25/8...If you cut me in half it would read rock through my insides!!! I'm that rock!!!!

You from Blackpool?

Mazz, you are excused, nothing should get in the way of the rock and roll majesty of Trebuchet
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      I rock at 150% 25/8...If you cut me in half it would read rock through my insides!!! I'm that rock!!!!

For that I congratulate you. I believe that when you see me perform live and witness my midair splits you will then drop your charge.

Please hold fire until then.

….shit! I best learn the midair splits.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      Ollie says:

You from Blackpool?

Mazz, you are excused, nothing should get in the way of the rock and roll majesty of Trebuchet

I breath a sigh of relief.

•  PodgePodge
    • i think i need to design a Rachmanite logo
    •  the chapthe chap
    • the spazzareth boys will be in attendance both past and present..
    •  the chapthe chap
    • splendid!
    •  alanalan
    • the chap says:
      splendid!

indeed!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Cheers guys

Mazz, you'll be pleased to know that I soundchecked the bass by playing 'Punched In The Nuts'
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Gutted, was going to be in Notts for this and 'surprise' you.

But then I wasn't. So didn't.

Hope it all went well.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • That would have been a lovely suprise
      We'll playing there again in about 4 months

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - FAO - People of Nottingham